YES, I Wish to Make a Gift!
Make a lasting difference for children and youth with learning disabilities. By giving to Integra, you are becoming part of larger network of individuals and corporations who understand the importance of providing support for kids whose disabilities can leave them feeling emotionally and socially vulnerable. Every child and youth in this situation deserves to receive the vital treatment that Integra provides.
I'd like to make a single gift.
You can make a single gift simply by clicking on the Donate Now link below. You will be taken to the charitable donations CanadaHelps secure web site where you can specify all your giving options. You will be issued an automatic e-receipt.
To make your tax deductible donation by phone, please contact Josephine Chan at (416) 486-8055, Ext. 222. If you wish to mail your donation, please send it to:
Fund Development Department
25 Imperial Street
I'd like to become a member of the monthly giving program, Save a Future Team.
By joining our Save a Future Team, you will be ensuring that we reach even more children in need. Your gifts will be withdrawn automatically from your Visa credit card account at the end of each month. It is the most simple and efficient way of investing in children and youth every single day.
This hassle-free way of giving means that you will receive a consolidated tax receipt for all your monthly gifts at the end of the year. Furthermore, if at any time you would like to cancel, hold or change your monthly gifts, we are just a phone call away. Please contact Jacqueline Beckford to start right now or click on the Donate Now button below.
When you give to Integra:
- Your donation goes directly into the programs we provide for our young clients and their families, making futures brighter and bringing families closer together.
- We are accountable to you. We promise to keep you informed about the work we do and where your funds are going. We will also keep you up to date on the latest news in the field of children's learning disabilities and mental health.
- You will be recognized in our Among Friends newsletter. Should you wish to remain anonymous, simply let us know.
- Your privacy is protected. Our records are kept secure and confidential. And we will not trade your name.
- Best of all, you will feel good just knowing that you are touching the lives of so many vulnerable children and youth with learning disabilities. Each day will be brighter for them and their families because you care.
On behalf of Integra and our clients, thank you!